Where the long-standing local tradition of weaving on the loom and the principles of sustainability meet the elegant aesthetics and functionality lays the 41 sq.m. 1st floor The Groves 06 Private Attic Loft (for 4-5 people) of Vigla Ierissos.
Idyllically located right on the borders of the archaeological site of Ancient Akanthos and surrounded by greenery, it is the ideal base for exploring the third leg of the Halkidiki peninsula and an excellent value for money accommodation proposal for coupled and large groups of friends.
The ergonomic space configuration includes 2 double beds (one in the lovely private attic with the skylight) with a comfortable mattress and pillows by Coco-mat, 1 armchair- bed Coco-mat IOS, a kitchen area with cooking hobs, a mini-fridge, a coffee maker and a toaster, food table and a spacious bathroom with shower.
Start your day with a refreshing view of the cypress grove from the large window next to your sitting area or at the communal table of the lush garden overlooking the olive grove before heading to one of the area's famous beaches, the neighbouring Mount Athos (15 minutes by car) or the birthplace of Aristotle (25 minutes by car).
- 2 Double beds (160 cm 200 cm) with Coco-mat mattress and pillows
- Armchair-bed Coco-mat IOS
- Bathroom with a shower
- Free wireless internet access
- 2 Air-conditioning
- 2 Flat TV 43 inches
- Cooking hobs
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee maker
- Free personal hygiene items Zealots of Nature (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel - liquid soap)
- Free handmade local products (tea, coffee, honey) for your breakfast
- Easy parking - small grove nearby
- Sheets and towels by Coco-mat
- Daily room cleaning
- Late check-in / out (on request and subject to room availability)
- Smoking-free rooms
- Covid-free rooms
- English/French/German/Bulgarian speaking service