Ιnspired by the ancient local tradition of weaving on the loom and governed by sustainability principles, 28 sq.m. The Weaves 03 Superior Terrace Studio of Vigla Ierissos (for 3 people) is the ideal base for exploring the third leg of the Halkidiki peninsula.
Located right on the edge of the archaeological site of Ancient Akanthos and surrounded by greenery, its ergonomic open plan configuration includes a double bed with a comfortable mattress and pillows by Coco-mat, a twin sofa bed Coco-mat IOS, a kitchen area with cooking hobs, a mini-fridge, a coffee maker and a toaster, a dining table with chairs and a spacious bathroom with shower.
Start your day either on your furnished terrace overlooking the cypress grove or at the communal table in the lush garden overlooking the olive grove before heading to one of the area's famous beaches, the neighbouring Mount Athos (15 minutes by car) or the birthplace of Aristotle (25 minutes by car).
An eco-friendly luxury oasis for demanding travellers with distinct details, like custom made wall decorations reminiscent of weaving or tasteful handmade wooden furniture by local artisans carved with wood from the age-old forests of the nearby autonomous monastic state.
- Double bed (160 cm X 200 cm) with Coco-mat mattress and pillows
- Twin sofa bed Coco-mat IOS
- Furnished terrace
- Bathroom with a shower
- Free wireless internet access
- Ceiling fan
- Flat TV 43 inches
- Cooking hobs
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee maker
- Food table with chairs
- Free personal hygiene items Zealots of Nature (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel - liquid soap)
- Free handmade local products (tea, coffee) for your breakfast
- Easy parking by the street
- Sheets and towels by Coco-mat
- Daily room cleaning
- Late check-in / out (on request and subject to room availability)
- Smoking-free rooms
- Covid-free rooms
- Multi-lingual (English, French, German, Bulgarian) service