Ιnspired by the ancient local tradition of weaving on the loom and governed by sustainability principles, 22 sq.m. The Weaves 01 Accessible Double Room of Vigla Ierissos (for two people) is the ideal base for exploring the third leg of the Halkidiki peninsula.
Located right on the edge of the archaeological site of Ancient Akanthos and surrounded by greenery, our open-plan accessible room features wide entry and bathroom doorways and mid-height light switches and power outlets. It also offers a double bed with a comfortable mattress and pillows by Coco-mat, with manoeuvring space on the side of the bed with the open closet, mini-fridge, coffee maker and toaster and a spacious and accessible bathroom with shower. Step-free access from the garden and main entrances to the automated door-opening elevator enables easy moving between the guest-house indoor and outdoor spaces.
Start your day either on your furnished terrace overlooking the cypress grove or at the communal table in the lush garden overlooking the olive grove before heading to one of the area's famous beaches, the neighbouring Mount Athos (15 minutes by car) or the birthplace of Aristotle (25 minutes by car).
An eco-friendly luxury oasis for demanding travellers with distinct details, like custom made wall decorations reminiscent of weaving or tasteful handmade wooden furniture by local artisans carved with wood from the age-old forests of the nearby autonomous monastic state.
- Double bed (160 cm X 200 cm) with Coco-mat mattress and pillows
- Furnished terrace
- Accessible bathroom with a shower
- Free wireless internet access
- Ceiling fan
- Flat TV 43 inches
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee maker
- Free personal hygiene items Zealots of Nature (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel - liquid soap)
- Free handmade local products (tea, coffee) for your breakfast
- Easy parking by the street, in front of the guest house
- Easy access to all indoor and outdoor spaces, by step free sideways and the automated elevator.
- Sheets and towels by Cocomat
- Daily room cleaning
- Late check-in / out (on request and subject to room availability)
- Smoking-free rooms
- Covid-free rooms
- Multi-lingual (English, French, German, Bulgarian) service